Nash & Bren

Nash & Bren

Friday, September 10, 2010


THE PERFECT DAY
&
MY FAVORITE PHOTO OF THE SUMMER






This is my brother (Uncle Dan) and Bren. A GORGEOUS day at the beach this summer on Lake Superior in Duluth. Since I don't know how to use my Photoshop, it's an unedited photo
and I just LOVE it! I wish I knew how to edit it! Someday I will learn.

4 comments:

  1. This photo doesn't need to be edited--it's an awesome shot! Gotta love Lake Superior--was it actually warm??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naomi! Yes...it was freakishly warm! Once a year if you catch it on the PERFECT day, it's almost as good as being in Hawaii. Ok...that's a ridiculous exaggeration...but you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your blog! I need to update my very old one from Switzerland! How are you? I miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The big pics look great!! Love that action shot!

    Thanks for your answers on my blog. Yes! I will let you know what D and I end up doing. When we went last year we had a gorgeous day and took a boat ride on the river which I would highly recommend. This year looks like it might rain, but I don't really care. Just can't wait to get away for a few days!

    ReplyDelete